Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Question about Josefina pattern?

  1. #1
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Question

    Okay, I got my patterns out to see what I would need to make her Christmas dress and I found the actual pattern, but not the instructions. All the other outfits have instructions with them. Is the Christmas dress supposed to have instructions as well or am I just missing something?

    Thanks!

    Kim

  2. #2
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it on the back of one of the pages? Seems to me that I had a similar problem finding the directions once. I have the Josefina patterns--send me a PM if you can't find them.

    Michele

  3. #3
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This happens to me all the time. You're in good company!

  4. #4
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar
    Thanks Michele! Boy this is starting to be really embarassing....Yes, the instructions are on the back of one of the sheets. First I forget I have the patterns and then I don't think to look on the back for instructions [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Thanks again!

    Kim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •